(Taken from http://swamiswampy.tumblr.com. Follow him. Revere him.)
1: Apart from tumblr, what do you like to do in your spare time?
I am to be found on FB messing with my FV and posting silly links and photos; I spam my wall every day and night. I like to take photos and I like to mess around on Photoshop. I also read. A lot.
2: Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
- Food: Pretty much everything my bf makes (he’s a great cook).
- Drink: Chamomile Mint tea.
- Color: Red and black and purple and… I don’t have a single favorite, but many favorites. Taste the rainbow.
3: If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
Myself. Selfish, but I don’t care.
4: Name a favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
- Book: I’ve thought about this and what came up, surprisingly enough, is D.D. Barant’s The Bloodhound Files #2 ‘Death Blows’. What can I say, except it’s such a strange-but-good Alternate Earth setting. I love it!
- Movie: I don’t know. I’ve seen a few good movies recently and all of them stuck with me for different reasons. I can’t answer this one yet.
- T.V. Show: It’s a three-way tie between HIMYM, The Big Bang Theory, and The Daily Show.
5: If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
Mae West. Why not? She seems kinda cool.
6: Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
- Food: Beets (but I’ll give them another try).
- Drink: Earl Grey tea (I just can’t seem to like the taste, but will keep trying).
- Color: That hideous gray/green that’s a preset on every painting program I’ve used. *shudder*
7: What do you spend most of your money on?
8: What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
9: Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
- Book: Any stupid full-of-crap textbook. You know the ones.
- Movie: The Craft, aka The Crap.
- T.V. Show: Oh god, there’s a whole slew of shows I don’t like. I don’t care enough to list them.
10: If you were sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
A bit of small talk, if they were interested. A couple of questions, a thank-you, and then I’d nap.
11: What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
A traditional Coquille carved-cedar stirring spoon.
12: What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
Deconstructing sandwiches and eating them.
13: What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
Thinking badly of myself. I don’t deserve that.
14: What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
A library. In five rooms.
15: If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
A cat. A pampered cat, not to be confused with a Show Cat.
16: Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour* with? (*Travel with, not preform with.)
What’s the point of going on tour if you’re NOT PLAYING??? Because I know what that’s like and it ain’t much fun. I’d go with the current Rollings Stones for the good hotels and fine foods. Lol
17: Name a favorite of each: band, album, song.
- Band: I don’t have a single favorite, but many favorites.
- Album: Paint The Sky With Stars from Enya.
- Song: I don’t have a single favorite, but many favorites.
18: Why is your favorite band your favorite?
Because they make me feel good.
19: How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
I’ve lost count. I have several favorites: Cherry Poppin’ Daddies and Skankin’ Pickle for the sheer danceability, Man or Astroman because I ❤ them, ❤ Fiend Fest with the Misfits, the Dickies, and the Damned <3, the Lollapalooza with DEVO and the Ramones, Rolling Stones Voodoo Lounge concert, Green Day when I was 16, GNR, Rob Zombie with Ozzy, oh man, there’s been so many. Lol
20: What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
‘But you and I, we’ve been through that
and this is not our fate
So let us not talk falsely now
The hour’s getting late”
-‘All Along The Watchtower’, Jimi Hendrix
21: Who do you ship?
Who do I what? Who do I WOR-ship? Or who do I pack in a box, throw a stamp on, and ship to Elsewhere, USA? You phrased that incorrectly. No cookie for you.
22: What band merch do you own? If any, whose is it and when did you get it? If none, whose do you wish you owned?
I’m missing a lot of my stuff, but somewhere I have a toy lizard from DEVO. I gave my Ozzy shirt to my cousin. I have a pair of drumsticks from the Fabulous Fairlanes drummer.
23: How did you learn of the band that is currently your favorite?
I don’t have a single favorite, but many favorites. But I digress.
24: What celebrity do you idolize the most?
25: Which member from which band would you most want to lather in nutella?
None really. Thanks for inquiring.